- Money makes you become a better person.
- From the book ‘Thou Shall Prosper’, don’t look for a job, look for an opportunity to serve people.
- Your mission as an entrepreneur is to serve as many people as you can reach.
- How can I serve and add value.
- It all starts with the foundation. Focus on that, not the skyscraper.
- People at $1,500/m have different thoughts and habits than people at $100k/m have. But they can change. They are just lacking awareness.
- True intention. Paradigm. Create a community. Serve that community.
- Focus on the results you get with using the product and spread that message. Don’t focus on the product, just the result.
- Only 3-5 people will actually get this.
P.S. – Are YOU one of the 3-5 people who get this? Let me know email@example.com